This week’s villains hail from the Doctor’s very own planet, Gallifrey. Join Deb, Erika, Liz, and Tansy as we talk about various Time Lord evildoers. Why are so many of the renegades so evil? Is it something about Time Lord society? The fact that they make their children stare into the abyss? Who’s the worst of the lot? Who’s the most interesting?
There’s a lot to cover here, especially since we spend some time oohing and aahing over the 12th Doctor’s costume before we get on with things. You’ll note that we don’t talk too much about the Master or the Rani. That’s ‘cause we’ve covered both of those fine miscreants in previous episodes. Do dip back and take a listen if you haven’t already!
- Liz can’t wait for Gallifrey One!
- Tansy is addicted to the Doctor Who Legacy game!
- Erika is pleased Matt Smith and Doctor Who won at the UK National Television Awards! And is thrilled to nominate Doctor Who and (more importantly?) Doctor Who podcasts for Hugo Awards!
- Deb is pleased Big Finish took home Best Online Only Audio Drama for Dark Eyes at the BBC Audio Drama Awards! And noticed Billie Piper is going to be at Awesome Con D.C.!
- We’re all pretty excited by the reveal of the 12th Doctor’s costume! (Tansy’s mum thinks it’s a teddy boy look!)
Download or listen now (runtime 1:21:30)