This week’s ep starts with several announcements (including a contest!) and our usual Doctor Who happy-things. After that, we get down to business with a fascinating and surprisingly multi-faceted topic. Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Lynne as we talk traitors–those baddies (and occasionally goodies) who sell out their own people and side with the invaders, oppressors, and other villains. Why do they do it? What motivations are the most interesting? Which lend themselves best to scenery-chewing?
Now the usual chit-chat is out of the way, let’s get on to more important things, like a CONTEST! If you want to win a copy of Paul Cornell‘s new novel The Severed Streets, leave us a comment below and let us know! (Personal recommendation: Do enter to win! I really enjoyed the first book, London Falling, and I can’t wait to dig into this one!)
- Katrina snapped up the Humble Doctor Who Comics Bundle!
- Erika is thrilled to hear the 12th Doctor won’t flirt!
- Lynne is also stoked about the Doctor Who Humble Bundle, especially the Doctor Who: Legacy bit, because she’s rocking that game!
- talks about geek-parenting on the Nerdology podcast!
- appreciates new fan-run Doctor Who conventions like CONsole Room and the upcoming (second annual) L.I. Who!
- cheers because Rachel Talalay will direct Doctor Who!
Download or listen now (runtime 1:13:15)