This week we focus on one companion–the winner of our Verity! companions poll! Join Deb, Erika, Liz, and Lynne, as we talk about Ace! Our personal feelings about Ace as a companion are mixed, but we all agree (mostly) on her importance as a companion. It’s pretty easy to draw a line between Ace and Rose, and we do just that! We also chat a lot about Ace: as compared to other women on screen at the time, as a character to identify with (or not), and as a tuxedo-wearer.
What are your feelings about Ace? Do you love her attitude? Or does she put you off as a viewer? Or something in between? Let us know in the comments!
- Liz is happy about all kinds of Gally-related goodness:
- Erika is happy about Gally stuff and more:
- Lynne is thrilled Paul Cornell will be writing for Titan’s DW comics!
- adores a Doctor/Master fanvid set to Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”!
- listens to the awesome Gallifrey Public Radio podcast!
- coos over the upcoming Doctor Who Funko Pop Vinyls!
The Web of Queer podcast
Two Girls, a Guy and a TARDIS podcast
Paul Booth (who was recently interviewed on Radio Free Skaro)
Human Nature (the novel by Paul Cornell)
The Doctor Who Book Club Podcast on Damaged Goods
Download or listen now (runtime 1:08:11)