…Or as Deb so aptly put it on the Verity! spreadsheet: “Hey you! What are you doing in my TARDIS?” Join Erika, Deb, Liz, and Lynne as we talk about how the companions end up with the Doctor in the first place. There are lots of different ways and reasons folks end up aboard the TARDIS. Some do it on purpose, some are complete accidents. Some seem to have fallen out of favor in the new series, and we wish they’d make a comeback!
What kinds of companion arrivals are your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
- congratulates The Memory Cheats on completing their entire run of classic Doctor Who stories!
- appreciates that Two-minute Time Lord is back to doing throwback reviews!
- is proud of the launch of Companion Piece: Women Celebrate the Humans, Aliens and Tin Dogs of Doctor Who!
- …and squees mightily to see Sophie Aldred (Ace herself!) holding the book!
- celebrates #10YearsofNewWho!
- …especially the pics published by the official Doctor Who Twitter account!
Huge thanks to all our April Fools’ Day participants:
Download or listen now (runtime 1:12:50)