This week it’s Tansy’s turn to pick a companion-tastic story. Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Tansy as we discuss Vicki and Steven in “The Time Meddler”, their relationship to each other, and their relationships to the Doctor. This is really the first episode of a new type of companion/Doctor team. Not only that, but it’s a really interesting episode for the Doctor, and we veer into that territory more than a little.
What do you think of this story? Are Vicki and Steven a great team? Do you like how the Doctor interacts with them (and gets to go off on his own as they explore without him)? Let us know in the comments!
- Kat’s new “Companion in Training” running shirt is available in our US and UK shops!
- Erika wants to see you in these places:
- Tansy can’t wait to hear the new Big Finish release, in which the 6th Doctor regenerates!
- Deb enjoys several little shots of fannish joy:
- Seeing Kat’s DW scarf on a proprietor of Variant Edition Comics on Doctor Who Comics Day!
- Learning Hayley Atwell wants to be the Doctor!
- Watching Matthew Dow Smith (via Twitter) as he draws the 8th Doctor!
Download or listen now (runtime 1:21:00)