IT’S HERE! YOU GUYS! IT’S HERE! FINALLY! NEW DOCTOR WHO!!! Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Lynne as we flail and squee over guitars and shades, Clara and Missy, Davros and Daleks, and pretty much everything in between. We delve into examination, speculation, admiration, and the littlest bit of criticism. We’re thrilled to be back at it with a new series!
What did you think of “The Magician’s Apprentice”? Let us know in the comments!
- Kat enjoys the heck out of the new Big Finish Torchwood play, The Conspiracy!
- interviews Graeme Burk and Robert Smith? about The Doctors Are In on Reality Bomb!
- aims to attend “an Evening with Michael Pickwoad” in Derby, UK on November 6th!
- looks forward to watching her spouse interview Jenna Coleman at Edmonton Expo!
- won’t be on Verity! next week, but will be on The Incomparable’s TeeVee podcast instead!
- Lynne welcomes new Doctor Who tat into the family: The 12th Doctor and The Curator!
- Deb loves the classic Who buffet that is #BreakfastWithBaker!
Download or listen now (runtime 1:15:52)