Our sojourn through series 1 continues. Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Tansy as we talk about “The End of the World” and, to a lesser extent, “The Unquiet Dead”. (If you want a more in-depth Verity! discussion about “The Unquiet Dead”, check out episode 83.) We talk about Rose’s first proper outings with the Doctor and what they mean to that burgeoning relationship. And yes, “relationship” can mean many things to many viewers.
How do you feel about these episodes? Have your feelings changed as much as Erika’s? Were you a baby-fan like Deb the first time you watched? And how do you view the interactions of Rose and the Doctor in these early outings? Let us know in the comments!
- Erika has (mostly) podcast-related joy (no surprise there):
- started a new fiction podcast, Sheep Might Fly!
- delights at Michelle Gomez dressed in (and tweeting about) River Song’s Christmas dress!
- finally has delightful new Doctor Puppet to watch!
- enjoys a Star Wars: The Force Awakens/Doctor Who series 1 mash-up!
Verity! Ep 83 – The Unquiet, Headstrong Companion
Tansy is a Ditmar Award finalist in 3 categories!
Lazy Doctor Who covers “The End of the World” and “The Unquiet Dead”
P.R.O.B.E. – The Zero Imperative (for next week!)
Download or listen now (runtime 1:30:48)