As the end of 2016 nears, we’ve come to our final classic Doctor Who story of season one. Join Deb, Erika, Liz, and Lynne as we talk about the season one finale (and whether it really deserves the term finale). Also, Lynne is in Chicago, Liz has some epic Happy Thing Flail, Deb uses the blessed term “fanthrpological”, and Erika mentions Lazy Doctor Who probably too many times.
What did you think of the Doctor’s first season, and of “Reign of Terror” in particular? Let us know in the comments!
- physically received her Hugo and Parsec Award trophies!
- and decorated the Hugos w/seasonal Doctor Who decorations courtesy of Annette!
- Liz cannot contain her squee about the 3rd Doctor comics from Paul Cornell and Christopher Jones!
- Lynne is over the moon about the pictures from the set of the Christmas episode!
- loves the 3rd Doctor comics and the set pics too, but did not claim them soon enough!
- also loves the 9th Doctor comics!
Download or listen now (runtime 1:23:03)